The Usborne Children’s Encyclopedia is a jam-packed research tool for kids with 320 full color pages covering most every topic. A must own for all homes!
“The Children’s Encyclopedia is jam-packed with information, photographs, charts and maps for additional study and research.”
Inside Usborne Children’s Encyclopedia
- Links to over 150 recommended websites through the Usborne Quicklinks Website
- Downloadable quizzes, word searches and activity sheets
- Over 1,500 amazing photographs, illustrations and diagrams
- Up-to-date information on hundreds of topics
- Lots of free, downloadable pictures
- Simple, safe activities and experiments
- Maps of the world and flags of every country
- Facts and records
- Over 150 QR codes allow readers to access carefully selected websites, downloadable pictures and quizzes – straight to a mobile phone or tablet. An additional 750 internet links lead to a hand-picked selection of the best websites available on a desktop computer.
About Children’s Encyclopedia
Customer Review of the Children’s Encyclopeida:
“Everything your “Why?” child wants to know from atoms to Zebras, told in an easy to understand way with LOTS of lavish pictures. Engaging enough for a preschooler or kindergartener to enjoy yet deep enough to keep even an adult reading into the night. A must have for every family’s bookshelf!”
Other Usborne Encyclopedia’s include:
- First Encyclopedia of Science
- Geography Encyclopedia
- Living World Encyclopedia
- Encyclopedia of World History
Usborne Children’s Encyclopedia Consultant Review:
The Usborne Children’s Encyclopedia is an absolutely essential book to keep in the home. It will be a resource for homework and reports, for turning to with questions about how things work, and a place to go for information on whatever topic interests them. The book is all full-color pages and absolutely gorgeous inside. Plus, there are easy links on the page with more resources and activities to enrich the learning experience.